In the FAQ section, you will find answers to your questions about eQ-3, our products and technologies.
The available firmware update cannot be installed on my Homematic Radiator Thermostat. What can I do?
If the update has not been performed successfully, proceed as follows:
- Remove the batteries from the radiator thermostat and keep the left and right button pressed when inserting the batteries.
- Then click on the Update button in the WebUI as quickly as possible (Settings - Devices - Radiator Thermostat: Set). This process may take several minutes.
- "FUP" is shown on the radiator thermostat display.
- The "Firmware update successful" message is displayed in the WebUI.
- The radiator thermostat is restarted and behaves in the same way as after a change of battery.