- The room thermostat measures the temperature and humidity and cyclically transmits the data to the radiator thermostat - the room temperature can be regulated precisely and quickly
- Setpoint temperature in the room can be specified precisely (to the nearest 0,5°) via adjustment wheel
- Flexible due to individual adjustment of week programmes and configuration directly on the device
- Can be individually tailored to personal routines thanks to the freely programmable heating phases
- Boost function for heating up the radiator quickly and briefly
- Large display shows setpoint and actual temperature as well as humidity
- Can be easily mounted with supplied adhesive stripes
- Integration into multi-gang frames or frames of other manufacturers (e.g. Berker, ELSO, Gira, merten, JUNG) possible
- Electric radiators can be controlled in connection with directly taught-in switching actuators
Please note: The Homematic Wall Thermostat (HM-TC-IT-WM-W-EU) cannot be used in connection with the Homematic IP Floor Heating Actuators.
To be able to integrate the Homematic wireless wall thermostat into your Homematic system, you need at least CCU2 firmware version 2.7.14.
When using the Homematic wireless radiator thermostats in conjunction with the Homematic wireless wall thermostats, you need the firmware version of the radiator thermostats (V1.2 or later).
When using a CCU2, please perform the firmware update of the wireless radiator thermostats via the WebUI.
When using a CCU1, you need to perform the firmware update of the wireless radiator thermostats with the Homematic USB wireless configuration adapter. First install the Homematic Firmware Update Tool and then the current firmware version of the radiator thermostats. Find the latest updates in our download area.
Learn how to install a firmware update on your Homematic device with the USB wireless configuration adapter from the instructions in our FAQ area.