- Optimum access control as well as time-controlled locking of doors with flexible week programs and individual access profiles
- Test winner at Stiftung Warentest*: Awarded as best smart door lock thanks to easy operation and intuitive use
- Free app for Apple iOS and Android offers control of one or multiple locks
- Up to 8 smartphones can be paired with one lock
- Wireless installation thanks to battery operation
- Can be used universally on all doors with a standard cylinder lock (existing cylinder lock must jut out on the inside of the door by 8 to 15 mm more than the handle fitting)
- Device is installed from inside the building - lock is not visible from the outside
- No drilling and no damaging of doors, frames or keys necessary
- Easy and tap-proof set-up with smartphone and key card
- Increased security thanks to additionally encrypted radio communication
- Operation from the outside is still possible using the convenient key
- Mechanical emergency operation from the inside is possible directly on the device thanks to patented gearbox
* “Stiftung Warentest“ is Germany‘s best known non-profit consumer organisation
With the Eqiva Bluetooth Smart Lock the front door is comfortably locked, unlocked or opened via a free smartphone app. Individual access profiles offer optimised access control in the own four walls. For example, the housekeeper gets access on certain days of the week between 10:00 am and 13:00 pm. In the evening at 10:00 pm, the door is locked automatically with the time-controlled automatic locking function. Thus, there is no need to wonder if the door is really locked. Also when leaving the house, e.g. for jogging, the smartphone is all it takes. An additional key can from now on be left at home.
For each lock, up to eight smartphones can be registered using the supplied key card. The key card ensures tap-proof start-up of the device. And also after set-up, the wireless communication between smartphone and lock is carried out via secured connection, exceeding the Bluetooth security standards. In the app, up to eight Eqiva Bluetooth Smart Locks can be installed and controlled as the application is not limited to only one door.
The lock is mounted on all doors with a standard cylinder lock without any wiring. In this way, the device is not visible from the outside. The simple installation requires no drilling or screwing so that the door will not be damaged. In emergency situations, the door can be opened manually from the inside using the control wheel. The conventional key can continue to be used from the outside.
The app offers step-by-step instructions for easy set-up and installation as well as control options and information about the current device status. If a battery has to be replaced, it will be indicated at an early stage via the app and the device itself. The free app is compatible with the smartphone operating systems iOS version 8.3 (and higher) and Android 4.4 (and higher).