- Offers 230 V power supply for Homematic IP devices with the dimensions of 55 x 55 mm, that usually work on batteries
- No need to replace batteries thanks to mains supply
- Devices with the dimensions of 55 x 55 mm can be easily fixed to the power supply unit without any tools
- Easy integration into the existing installation by mounting the device on a flush-mounted box (according to DIN 49073-1)
- Easy integration into the existing switch series
- Compatible with all devices with the dimensions of 55 x 55 mm like Homematic IP Wall Thermostat with Humidity Sensor but also with devices of other product groups like
Homematic and MAX!
The Power Supply Unit for brand switches is part of the Homematic IP smart home system and provides battery-free operation of Homematic IP devices in the dimension of 55 x 55 mm like push-buttons or wall thermostats. The power supply unit offers comfortable installation on flush-mounted boxes. After the device has been connected to the 230 V mains supply, the corresponding Homematic IP device (e.g. a push-button, thermostat or sensor) can be plugged-in without the need of tools. Thanks to its standard dimensions, the power supply unit can even be integrated into existing brand switch systems. Apart from Homematic IP devices, also products of other product families like Homematic or MAX! with the dimensions of 55 x 55 mm can be used. As the device offers very low standby power consumption of only 0.095 Watt and operation without the need of batteries, you can protect the environment and save additional money.