Homematic IP Wall Thermostat
Time-controlled regulation of room temperature in connection with one or more Homematic IP Radiator Thermostats
- Measures the setpoint and actual temperature as well as humidity
- Up to 6 adjustable heating profiles (3x heating, 3x cooling), each with 6 heating phases and 13 switching times per day ensure demand-based heating control
- Large display with white backlighting
- Manual adjustment of setpoint temperature (to the nearest 0.5 °C) via control wheel
- Boost function for heating up the room temperature quickly and briefly via radiators
- Simple and flexible installation thanks to supplied adhesive strips or screws
- Integration into multi-gang frames or frames of other manufacturers (Berker, ELSO, Gira, merten, JUNG)
- Setup and configuration of floor heating actuators is possible also directly via the wall thermostat (without Homematic IP Access Point or Homematic CCU2)
- Difference to HmIP-WTH: The wall thermostat (HmIP-WTH-2) can be used also without Homematic IP Access Point for controlling the floor heating
- Comfortable and individual voice control (e.g. via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant)
- Can be used with the Access Point in connection with the Homematic IP app (no recurring costs), the Homematic Central Control Unit CCU2 as well as with various partner solutions
The Homematic IP Wall Thermostat with Humidity Sensor is part of the Homematic IP smart home system and enables direct control of several Homematic IP Radiator Thermostats in one room. Furthermore, the device can be operated independent from the system for direct control of Homematic IP Floor Heating Actuators. In this use case, no Homematic IP Access Point or Homematic Central Control Unit CCU2 are necessary for installation and operation. Thanks to the radio communication, the wall thermostat and the floor heating actuator can be directly connected as no cables have to be laid. Compared to other floor heating control systems, the Homematic IP floor heating control offers less installation effort but at the same time includes the benefits of an intelligent heating control system with room-by-room control.
The wall thermostat with the dimensions of a light switch can be operated intuitively using the control wheel. The adjustable temperature can be defined precisely in 0.5 °C increments and is transferred automatically to the Homematic IP Radiator Thermostats or Floor Heating Actuators afterwards. If electrical heating devices are used, the temperature can be regulated via the Homematic IP Pluggable Switch.
The integrated illuminated display shows the setpoint and actual temperature as well as the humidity that is measured via the integrated sensor. If the boost mode is activated by pressing the control wheel shortly, all radiator valves are opened to 80 % for a period of 300 seconds. Thus, the room temperature is heated quickly. The display of the wall thermostat shows the countdown until the program for heating up is finished. In addition, the wall thermostat supports up to six adjustable profiles including individual temperatures, offering time-controlled regulation of the room temperature. Here, up to 6 heating and cooling phases with 13 switching times per day can be configured.
The Homematic IP Wall Thermostat is easy to install. Due to the power supply with two AAA batteries and the radio communication, the wall thermostat can be positioned anywhere in the room. The corresponding screws and plugs as well as a set of double-sided adhesive tape are supplied. If you plan to mount the wall thermostat on a corresponding flush-mounted box, you can find the suitable mounting holes on the mounting plate. Also, integration into multi-gang frames of other manufacturers is possible.
Homematic IP Access Point
Connects the smartphone via the Homematic IP cloud with the Homematic IP devices [...]
Homematic IP Radiator Thermostat
Replaces conventional thermostats and controls the radiator according to the individual needs [...]
Homematic IP Wall-mount Remote Control - 2-button
Flexible wall-mount remote control with two channels for central control [...]
Homematic IP Desk Stand
Suitable for universal use of battery operated devices with the dimensions of 55 [...]
Homematic IP Window Handle Sensor
Detects and indicates the position of the window handle and recognises whether a [...]
Homematic IP Floor Heating Actuator – 10 channels, 230 V
Floor heating actuator with 10 heating zones offers comfortable [...]
You are here:
- Homematic IP Wall Thermostat