Homematic IP Starter Set Climate Control
Increase comfort and save energy through demand-based room-by-room heating
- Demand-based and comfortable heating control via free smartphone app
- Individual control of your personal comfort temperature in each room
- The Access Point connects the smartphone via the Homematic IP cloud with all Homematic IP devices
- The Radiator Thermostat replaces conventional thermostats and regulates the room temperature according to the individual needs of the user
- The Window / Door Contact detects opening and closing of windows and automatically turns down the heating
- Reliable radio protocol based on 868 MHz
- High security thanks to comprehensive AES encryption and server location in Germany - requires no personal data
- Comfortable and individual voice control (e.g. via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant)
- The Starter Set Climate Control can be expanded into a comprehensive smart home system at any time together with various different Homematic IP devices
The Homematic IP Starter Set Climate Control helps to reduce energy costs and increases the comfort in your home. Besides the Homematic IP Access Point as central element of each Homematic IP smart home, an innovative Homematic IP Window / Door Contact as well as the Homematic IP Radiator Thermostat are part of the set. Automatic reduction of the room temperature during ventilation and demand-based room-by-room heating based on individual heating profiles for each week day are provided thanks to the interaction of the products. For installation, it is only necessary to connect the Access Point with the Internet, to fix the window / door contact to the frame using double-sided adhesive tape and to replace existing radiator thermostats by new Homematic IP devices. Comfortable installation is done by following the step-by-step instructions of the free smartphone app. As the system can be easily extended, additional rooms can be equipped with sensors and thermostats if required. In addition, the Homeamtic IP system offers devices for light control and various components for alarm and smoke detection. Thus, the Homematic IP Starter Set Climate Control can easily be extended by motion detectors, alarm sirens and all other Homematic IP products. The required components only need to be acquired and connected in just a few single steps.
The Homematic IP Access Point connects the Homematic IP cloud located in Germany to the linked Homematic IP products in the home using encrypted communication. Therefore, the Homematic IP components can be used locally in the own four walls as well as via smartphone while being away from home. As no personal data is collected during installation, users remain anonymous even though the system is based on a cloud solution.
The Homematic IP Window / Door Contract reliably monitors doors and windows. As it works with infrared technology, the innovative sensor does not need an additional magnet, which reduces the installation effort whilst improving the design. Efficient power is supplied by one AAA battery.
The Homematic IP Radiator Thermostat is used for replacing existing radiator thermostats, enabling energy savings of up to 30 %. The devices are replaced without the need of tools or without having to drain heating water or intervening in the heating system. The power of the low-noise motor inside the housing is supplied by two AA batteries that offer a battery lifetime of up to two years.
Homematic IP Access Point
Connects the smartphone via the Homematic IP cloud with the Homematic IP devices [...]
Homematic IP Window / Door Contact - optical
Reliably detects open and closed windows and doors
Homematic IP Radiator Thermostat
Replaces conventional thermostats and controls the radiator according to the individual needs [...]
Homematic IP Wall-mount Remote Control - 2-button
Flexible wall-mount remote control with two channels for central control [...]
Homematic IP Pluggable Switch and Meter
The pluggable switch and meter enables switching of connected devices, as for example [...]
Homematic IP Wall Thermostat
Time-controlled regulation of room temperature in connection with one or more Homematic IP [...]