Homematic IP Radiator Thermostat
Replaces conventional thermostats and controls the radiator according to the individual needs of the user.
- Up to three adjustable week profiles: The room temperature can be adjusted according to individually tailored heating phases (up to 6 per day with configurable temperature)
- In combination with the Homematic IP Window / Door Contact the temperature is automatically reduced as soon as windows are opened
- Secure installation: Thanks to the metal nut, the device can be securely fixed to all standard radiators
- Easy installation: no need to drain water or to intervene into the heating system
- Manual operation: Temperature changes and activating the boost function (heating up the radiator quickly) can be performed directly on the device
- Comfortable and individual voice control (e.g. via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant)
- For operation, the Homematic IP Access Point in connection with the Homematic IP app (no recurring costs), the Homematic Central Control Unit CCU2 or an appropriate partner solution is required
The Homematic IP Radiator Thermostat is part of the Homematic IP smart home system and helps to reduce energy costs. The smart thermostat replaces existing radiator thermostats, enabling energy savings of up to 30 %.
The Homematic IP Radiator Thermostat can be easily installed on existing vales with a thread size of M30 (e.g. Heimeier) using the metal union nut without having to intervene in the heating system. Corresponding adapters for Danfoss valves are also supplied with the device. Power is supplied by two AA batteries, offering energy for up to 2 years.
After setting up the device, the desired room temperature can be regulated directly via the radiator thermostat itself, via the Homematic IP Wall Thermostat or Homematic IP app. With the app, up to three week profiles with up to six heating phases per day and room can be defined. The system starts to get really smart in combination with the Homematic IP Window / Door Contact. If an open window is detected by the device, the Homematic IP Radiator Thermostat automatically reduces the hot water supply of the radiator. As soon as the window is closed, also the radiator starts to increase the room temperature again. In this way, energy consumption can be reduced, the living comfort is increased and at the same time the environment can be protected. By creating week profiles, you can automate your everyday life - step into a warm bathroom in the morning, save valuable heating energy while you are not at home and enjoy the after work hours in your living room with your individually adjusted room temperature.
With the low-noise gearbox, it is also possible to use the Homematic IP Radiator Thermostat in children’s or bedrooms. The integrated limescale and frost protection function protects the valve from calcifying and freeze-up.
Note: If several radiator thermostats are used in one room at the same time, the devices can be controlled centrally via the Homematic IP app or conveniently via the Homematic IP Wall Thermostat.
Homematic IP Access Point
Connects the smartphone via the Homematic IP cloud with the Homematic IP devices [...]
Homematic IP Window / Door Contact - optical
Reliably detects open and closed windows and doors
Homematic IP Wall-mount Remote Control - 2-button
Flexible wall-mount remote control with two channels for central control [...]
Homematic IP Window Handle Sensor
Detects and indicates the position of the window handle and recognises whether a [...]
Homematic IP Wall Thermostat
Time-controlled regulation of room temperature in connection with one or more Homematic IP [...]
Homematic IP Floor Heating Actuator – 6 channels, 24 V
Floor heating actuator with 6 heating zones offers comfortable control [...]
You are here:
- Homematic IP Radiator The...